August 12, 2021
This webinar will cover recent enacted legislation specifically for Iowa's K-12 school districts.
- House File 802 -- Act providing for requirements related to racism or sexism trainings and diversity and inclusion efforts
- House File 744 -- Act providing for training, prohibitions, and requirements relating to First Amendment rights
- Additional education legislation will also be covered
There will be two recorded webinars on this topic:
- A 75-minute webinar for Administrators
- A shorter webinar to share with staff on professional development days
This webinar will be recorded and clients who register will receive a recording link, so you can watch at your convenience.