In the July 15, 2013 issue of Bond Buyer, Ahlers & Cooney place in the Top 10 Rankings for Bond Counsel: Competitive Issues in the first half of 2013.
The number indicated in parenthesis represents amount.
1. Foster Pepper PLLC ($2,163.5)
2. Kutak Rock LLP ($1,269.4)
3. Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP ($1,261.2)
4. Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP ($1,154.8)
5. Hunton & Williams LLP ($1,063.8)
6. Squire Sanders ($1,021.1)
7. McNees Wallace & Nurick ($964.7)
8. Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP ($915.9)
9. Sidley Austin LLP ($850.3)
10. Ahlers & Cooney ($791.8)
The Midwest region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Bond rankings are based on issues maturing in 13 months or more. Private placements, remarketings and issues not meeting Thomson Reuter's "T+5" policy rule are excluded. In issues with multiple book-runners, each firm is credited with its actual allocation. In issues with multiple co-advisors or co-counsel, the par amount of the issue is divided equally among the firms.
Boehlert, J. Eric
Cory, R. Mark