Twelve (12) attorneys at Ahlers & Cooney, P.C., a Des Moines-based law firm, have been selected for the 2017 Great Plains Super Lawyers listing. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
*10th year on list
- Mark Beerman – Estate & Probate *
- James Hanks – Employment & Labor *
- Wade Hauser, III – Business Litigation *
- Elizabeth Gregg Kennedy – Alternative Dispute Resolution *
- David Luginbill – Personal Injury - Products: Defense *
- William Noth – Government Finance
- Nathan Overberg – Employment & Labor *
- Edward Remsburg – Business Litigation *
- Randall Stefani – General Litigation *
- Ivan Webber – State, Local & Municipal
Great Plains Rising Stars
- Jason Craig – Business Litigation
- Miriam Van Heukelem – Schools & Education
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For nearly 130 years, Ahlers & Cooney has been providing comprehensive legal services to local, state, national and international businesses, educational institutions and municipalities.
More information can be found at: