Eleven (11) attorneys at Ahlers & Cooney, P.C., a Des Moines-based law firm, have been selected for the 2018 Great Plains Super Lawyers listing.
Only 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
Great Plains Super Lawyers
- Mark Beerman – Estate & Probate
- James Hanks – Employment & Labor
- David Luginbill – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- William Noth – Government Finance
- Nathan Overberg – Employment & Labor
- Edward Remsburg – Business Litigation
- Randall Stefani – General Litigation
- Ivan Webber – State, Local & Municipal
Great Plains Rising Stars
- Maria Brownell – State, Local & Municipal
- Jason Craig – Business Litigation
- Miriam Van Heukelem – Schools & Education
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For over 130 years, Ahlers & Cooney has been providing comprehensive legal services to local, state, national and international businesses, educational institutions and municipalities.
More information can be found at: